Easing Into Yoga With Linda Howard
Easing Into Yoga with Linda Howard offers a flexible, adaptable approach to yoga for beginners in any condition. This is a web version of the original DVD. You might also want to visit the following pages from a second DVD which was never released commercially:
- Linda Howard Yoga Progressive Lessons
- Linda Howard Yoga Targeted Practices
In Easing Into Yoga, viewers can explore six lessons, two time-saver routines and the deep relaxation of yoga nidra with Linda Howard and her students. Step-by-step instructions and demonstrations allow you to customize a yoga practice unique to your needs and goals. The sections below also includes a yoga posture modification guide suitable for all students and teachers.
Linda Howard, E-RYT 500, has been a yoga instructor for over 20 years. She is practiced in the method of Shri B.K.S. Iyengar, and is a certified Body Balance Yoga® therapy teacher, has received advanced training in iRest® yoga nidra, and is a member if IAYT and MAYA.
Watch the Trailer
This DVD is designed to help viewers:
- Develop flexibility, strength and range of motion
- Minimize stress, anxiety and depression
- Reduce joint and back pain, strain and injuries
- Age gracefully
- Exercise safely during pregnancy
- Practice with confidence if you are sedentary or overweight
- Improve life with a chronic condition
© Easing into Yoga LLC and Tonal Vision LLC, 2011. All Rights reserved.
Lesson 3 ongoing
Lesson 6 ongoing
After Completing Progressive Lessons
Short Practice Basics
Short Practice Upper Body
Modifying Your Yoga Practice
Ankles & Feet
Upper Back & Neck