The Panasonic AG-CX350 4K camera is a light-weight professional fixed lens camcorder with a 1" sensor and 20x extremely wide angle optical zoom. We've purchased several to use as our primary cameras, especially for situations requiring 4K.
Dance editing is very different than other types of projects editors usually encounter, such as narrative, training or commercials. Dance performance videos are designed show the choreography and highlight the performances of skilled dancers. Dance recital videos also need to show close-ups of the performers for their families, who are often paying for the videos.
This video is designed to explain Tonal Vision’s approach to shooting dance performances for videographers who will be working with us.
More Articles …
- Videographer Skills
- DJI Ronin S Gimbal
- Sound Devices 633 Mixer Recorder
- Tascam DR-10L Micro Recorder
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Camera
- Editing Beginner Dances
- Editing Intermediate Dances
- Editing Ballet & Lyrical Dances
- Editing Jazz/Hip Hop/Tap/African/Celtic
- Atomos Shogun Flame
- Panasonic AG-HMC40P Video Camera
- Sony HXR-NX5U Video Camera