In early 2010, Frank and his family moved to Baltimore from Buffalo, NY. A Media Studies major at the University of Buffalo, Frank already had a well-rounded background in film production, including directing, shooting, editing, and script-writing.
Frank was introduced to Tonal Vision by Bonnie Kasperek, who he had worked with in New York, and came on board to help with our 2010 spring dance recital productions, but quickly became irreplaceable.
As Creative Director, Frank is Tonal Vision's primary scriptwriter/director. He is a creative story-teller and loves exploring ideas. One of his favorite techniques is to break things down in reverse - first creating a vision of the finished picture, then working backward to determine the steps needed to get there. Frank is also personable and good with people.
Some of Frank's work:
- Host/co-creator of Tonal Vision's new web series, History at Risk
- Writer/director for The Little Mouse
- Writer/director for Tonal Vision's Creativity spot
- Producer/Assistant Director and graphic artist on the newly-released film, The Gift
- Assistant Director on the upcoming docudrama, "Memories of the Warsaw Ghetto"
- Short story collection "Every Day is Exactly the Same" on Amazon
- "Graphic Design Portfolio" on Behance.net