Jacqueline A. Greff
Jacquie is Tonal Vision's President & majority shareholder. Her responsibilities include business management, video producer, videographer/editor, motion graphics and web page design. She is also active in professional and community associations. Prior to her time with Tonal Vision, she was with Procter & Gamble, where she spent 21 years in R&D middle management.
MA, American University, Washington, DC, 2002-2004
Communication: Producing for Film & Video. GPA: 3.83/4.00
JD, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 1996
Juris Doctor. Graduated with Honors. GPA: 3.57/4.00; Class rank: 23/260. Member, Order of the Coif Honors Society.
MBA, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 1980
Graduated on Deans List. GPA: 3.73/4.00. Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society.
BA, Clarke College, Dubuque, IA, 1974
Bachelor of Arts. Major: Chemistry. GPA: 3.86/4.00. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Awards & Recognition
DC Bronze Peer Award, Internal Communications under $25K, Nov. 2010 for "ULI Baltimore 2009 Wavemaker Awards"
DC Gold Peer Award, Education/Training under $25K, Nov. 2008 for “Bridging the Gap” produced for the Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland
DC Bronze Peer Award, Internet Only: Commercial/PSA, Nov. 2008 for “Godiva Getaway” produced for Meyer Jabara Hotels
Multiple winner in Baltimore Videographers Assn. 2007 and 2008 Filmfest. Topic of feature article in Maryland Bar Bulletin, March 2006
Topic of feature article in Maryland Bar Bulletin, March 2006
Fell’s Point 9-11 Award, Sept. 11, 2005 Meals on Wheels of Maryland, 5 years volunteer service Internal Revenue Service, 3 years volunteer tax assistance, MD Volunteer Lawyers Assn.
Telly Awards, 2005: Winner: How-to/Instructional; Finalist: History/Biography; Finalist: Music VideoResume of Jacqueline Greff
1980-2002 The Procter & Gamble Company, Hunt Valley, MD & Cincinnati, OH
- 1998-2002: Section Head, Regulatory Services, Beauty Care, Hunt Valley, MD Responsible for regulatory compliance and supportability of advertising and labeling claims. Also global business project leader of company-wide application for safety, regulatory and environmental review of new products.
- 1993-1998: Section Head, Regulatory Services & Quality Assurance Cosmetics & Fragrances, Hunt Valley, MD
- 1988-1993: Section Head, Regulatory & Clinical Development, Olestra Division, Food & Beverages, Cincinnati, OH
- 1987-1988: Section Head, Product Development, Packaged Soap & Detergents Cincinnati, OH
- 1985-1987: Section Head, Professional & Regulatory Services, Packaged Soap & Detergents, Cincinnati, OH
- 1980-1985: Liquid Laundry Detergent, Product Development. Positions of increasing responsibility ending in Section Head. Member of R&D team who developed Liquid Tide and supported its national expansion.
Greff, J.A., producer, Easing Into Yoga with Linda Howard, instructional DVD (2011)
Webmaster: www.TonalVision.com (all years), www.FellsPoint.US (all years) and www.TIVADC.org (2007-2010)
Monthly President’s Message column in the TIVA newsletter, 10/2006 to 12/2008
Baltimore Metro TravelHost, featured photo (March/April, 2006) Baltimore’s Original Harbor, featured photos (Spring, 2006)
Greff, J.A., producer, BetterPhoto.com Adventures in Photography - Photographing Kids, instructional DVD (2005)
Baltimore Magazine, featured photos (July, 2004) Greff, J.A., producer, BetterPhoto.com Adventures in Photography - Digital Photography Unleashed: Taking Wildly Great Pictures, instructional DVD (2004)
Greff, J.A., producer, Fell’s Point Out of Time documentary (2004)
Greff, J.A., Images of America: Fell’s Point, Arcadia Publishing (2005)
Greff, J.A., Regulation of Cosmetics That are Also Drugs, Food and Drug Law Journal, Vol. 51, No. 2 (1996)
Logan, T.J., B.J. Harrison, D.C. McAvoy, and J.A. Greff, Effects of Olestra in Sewage Sludge on Soil Physical Properties, J. Environ. Qual. 25:153-161 (1996)
McAvoy, D.C.; Greff, J.A.; Webb, D.R.; Allgood, G.S., Fate and Potential Effects of Olestra in Septic Tank Systems, Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation (1996)
McAvoy, D.C.; Greff, J.A.; Webb, D.R.; Allgood, G.S., Effects of Olestra on Organic and Solids Removal in Septic Tanks, Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 131-138 (Fall, 1998)